Monday, August 27, 2007

Doin' The Dillo

Just signed up for the Dilloman! You read my mind, Cha.. :)

Sep 9 - 800m swim, 20K bike ride, 5K run, at Pace Bend Park.
So, the swim is more than TWICE the distance in my first TRI, and in Lake Travis! My triathlete boss said it's a fun race, really scenic, rolling hills (and the bike route is fairly hilly, but apparently not as bad as Decker). My coaches are really supportive too.
Yaay! My tri-fatigue is SO over. After missing the race yesterday, something got into me. Gee, I think I realize how much I actually enjoy doing this stuff! :)

3 comments:

Charanya said...

YAY!! Dilloman is tons of fun! Do you know it's where I did my first ever Tri - it was a relay and I did the swim and it was one of my best swims! You're gonna have a blast!!

Stephanie Hardie said...

What fun! I will be there to cheer you on!

Sharanya said...

Cha, will call you soon for advice on doin' the Dillo. Am concerned about the bike course and such.

Steph, you can cheer me on for this one.. but I will expect to see you racing with me at the Longhorn!! ;)