Monday, September 15, 2008

All signed up and ready to go!

So, I signed up for gym membership. :) AND did my swim workout on the same day! AND my schedule is kickin'..

The guy at the front desk who saw me sign up earlier, smiled and said, "Long time no see!". Ha! I was definitely an eager beaver to start working out. Managed to squeeze in a swim workout right before closing at the gym yesterday (yes, it's 24HR fitness, but the one at Arboretum closes at 8pm.. I know.. ironic). Had some tightness in my back after the long run on Saturday, so the swim was a perfect way to relax. Swimming in saline water was not as radically different as I thought it would be.

I'll focus on running & swimming for the next few weeks, and then start spin classes.

3 comments:

gk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

good good ... perfect start! I heard about your 8 mile saturday run ... gulp!
ease it in.... :)

Sharanya said...

Haha, that was my "twin" Super Cha who ran nearly 8 miles! I ran 5.5 miles only.. yes, definitely trying to ramp up slowly.