Friday, July 13, 2007

My new baby

I got my first bike! I'm a little nervous about riding a road bike, having barely gotten used to the hybrid. The guy at the store warned me it would be a new learning curve. When I was being sized yesterday, I was pretty tense. Zane told me to relax. I said, can you tell I'm a novice? He said, I see you're a novice, but I'm not sure why you're nervous..

Need to work on my posture on this new baby. I'm slouching and that's going to be a problem. Had no time to take it for a spin because I had to go for run training (hill repeats.. urgh). Arv took it for a spin instead and said it rocked. Can't wait to try it out tommorrow on the Veloway!

Oh, and I'm taking suggestions for names for my bike, so pls throw your idea into the hat. ;)

4 comments:

gk said...

Bucephalus
Tadita
Shadowfax
The Sha-mobile

Stephanie Hardie said...

Marina
Blue Belle
Sini (Finnish poetic term for blue)
Lucy ("light")

Charanya said...

So what name did you finally decide on???

gk said...

Optimus bloo it is